Venue: Narrogin Regional Leisure Centre, 50 Clayton Road
The GRDC Farm Business Update provides a unique forum for growers and advisers to learn from and network with leading industry professionals.
The program has a broad range of topics delivered by an outstanding selection of expert speakers.
- Farming and the numbers - what do we need to know about local and global economics?
Saul Eslake, Economist
- Managing risk in the farming enterprise
Bob Nixon, Grower and Nuffield Scholar
- Recruiting the right people the right way
Ley Webster, 2 Workin Oz
- Risk management - what are the key risks for grain growing businesses?
Cam Nicholson, Nicon Rural
- Using technology on-farm to improve business management
Ben Boughton, Grower and Nuffield Scholar
- Family farm structure - ensuring the legacy is protected
Stephen Park, Pacer Legal
- Communication tools for a productive and enjoyable workplace
Contact Name: Kathryn Toomey
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 03 5441 6176
Contact Website: http://www.orm.com.au
Cost (in AUD$): $70.00 per person, $50 per additional person from the same business