The following fact sheets are available as free, illustrated, colour two-page downloads (intended as double-sided single pages) from the publications section of the Quality Wheat Cooperative Research Centre web site — http:/www.wheat-research.com.au
- Aerate stored grain for a market edge
- Frost damaged grain can make the grade
- Why do NIR results vary?
- Why is protein so important, and why do millers want specific varieties at specific protein
- What on earth is dough strength?
- What does a Falling Number test mean? — introduces WheatRite Rain Damage Test Kit
- Why does a bit of rain at harvest cause grain to lose weight
- What is wheat quality?
- What is Australian wheat used for?