Grain growers from across Australia are invited to the first-ever Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) “Growers’ Day” to be held in conjunction with this year’s Australian Grains Industry Conference (AGIC).
The AGIC-GRDC Growers’ Day on Monday, July 27, will provide growers with the opportunity to access leading global and local experts on issues that impact on their productivity, profitability, risk management and business performance. The event at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne (Victoria) will also offer a unique chance to network with members of the grain trade who will be in Melbourne attending the AGIC from July 27-29.
Growers’ Day speakers and topics will include:
- Emily French, ConsiliAgra, Chicago, who will speak on the global grain market outlook and implications for growers;
- Local and international customers who will address changing requirements in terms of quality, sustainability and certification;
- Simon Talbot, CEO of the National Farmers Federation, who will speak about the future of the grains industry;
- Chief executives from leading research and development organisations who will discuss the latest development in global R&D and what’s in the yield/quality pipeline for Australian growers;
- Successful grain producers who will outline pathways to profitability.
For further information and to register, visit the Australian Grains Industry Conference website or phone 02 9427 6999.
For further information
AGIC Conference Manager