GRDC Post-doctoral Fellowship
The GRDC is focused on delivering value to Australian grain growers. To achieve this, the GRDC seeks to build research capacity through the GRDC Post-doctoral Fellowship.
The Fellowships will be offered based on a set of eligibility and selection criteria. Details can be found on the Current Procurements page.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that their proposal is:
- aligned with and adding value to a current ongoing GRDC funded project
- broadening the experience and skills of the fellow
- supported with a co-contribution from the research organisation
The application is a 2 page expression of interest (EOI) addressing the eligibility and selection criteria.
Expressions of interest must be emailed to email@example.com by 5 pm CBR time on 15 January 2018.
Key things to note:
- The EOI must come from the project leader of the linked project.
- The institution must endorse the EOI.
- The fellowship will be for 2 to 3 years.
The Post-doctoral fellow will be contracted on a Standard Research Agreement. Though linked to an existing GRDC project, it will be a separate contract.
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?