Giving a Rats 8 Autumn 2014
Please note this content has been marked as archived and may be out of date or incomplete. Should you require assistance or need further information please contact GRDC on (02) 6166 4500 and quote the URL for this page.
Index for this issue
- Wild radish – Australian cropping’s bete noir?
- Survey results – Implement your glyphosate resistance management plan now!
- How does resistance ‘arrive’ in a field? The SHeRPA model has some answers
- Team Member Profile ... Greg Brooke
- One farming family’s war on ryegrass
- Glyphosate resistant sowthistle confirmed in northern NSW
- Spray practices in the northern wheatbelt of WA
- IWM a must to manage glyphosate resistance in Great brome
- Another species joins the glyphosate resistance conga line in the southern USA
Region South, North
Was this page helpful?
To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.