RCSN Newsletter Western 2 May 2016
Please note this content has been marked as archived and may be out of date or incomplete. Should you require assistance or need further information please contact GRDC on (02) 6166 4500 and quote the URL for this page.
Welcome news from the Western Regional Cropping Solutions Network (RCSN).
Topics for Edition 2:
- Geraldton port zone RCSN - early sowing;
- Kwinana East port zone RCSN - early sowing canola;
- Kwinana West port zone RCSN - addressing water repellence;
- Albany port zone RCSN - legumes in the mix;
- Esperance port zone RCSN - nitrogen and CTF;
- Research Update - Cereal disease management in 2016;
- New Resources - Managing frost risks;
- RCSN Feature Corner - Chad Eva tackles non-wetting soils;
- Meet your local RCSN member - Geraldton zone's Karl Suckling.
Was this page helpful?
To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.