Project supervisors must ensure that the GRDC receives progress reports each year and a Final Report at the end of the Project.
Progress reports are submitted by researchers annually by 15 March to report on progress against set milestones and outputs. These reports also include a Plain English Summary for Public Release.
During each year in which a project receives funds, the project supervisor must complete and submit a GRDC Progress Report by 15 March. Progress Report templates are available from the menu to the left. An electronic copy of Progress Report including any attachments should be emailed and should include the associated GRDC reference number in the subject of the email. In addition a paper copy should be sent to the Contracts Coordinator.
Annual Results Reports and Final Technical Reports
The introduction of Annual Results Reports (ARR’s) and Final Technical Reports (FTR’s) will ensure that research findings and project conclusions are more readily available for use by the GRDC for communication and extension activities, including publications.
Final Reports are a means by which researchers report on the milestones and outputs of their project. These reports also include a Plain English Summary for Public Release.
Within three months of the project completion date, the project supervisor must complete and submit a Final Report which is available from the menu to the left. An electronic copy of the Final Report including any attachments should be emailed and should include the associated GRDC reference number in the subject of the email. In addition a paper copy should be sent to the Contracts Coordinator.
All forms for GRDC Research, Development and Extension Partners can be found on this page. Use the left side menu to find more information on the specific reporting requirements.
- 1.37 mb Project Specification form
- 584.00 kb Project Progress Report Form
- 1.04 mb GRDC Annual Results Report Form The Annual Results Report is where researchers provide a description of the results from experiments or field trials relatively soon after these are available, and should be provided at least annually.
- 1.04 mb GRDC Final Technical Report Form The Final Technical Report is for researchers to use at the conclusion of the overall project.
- 404.00 kb Final Report Form Final Report Form required for reporting to GRDC. File Format: ITP
- 38.50 kb Form B Click here to download Form B, required for reporting.
- 19.00 kb Form C Click here to download Form C
- 962.71 kb Scholarship Referee Report Form
- 56.37 kb Grains Industry Research Scholarship Final Report Form
- 969.89 kb Grains Industry Research Scholarship Progress Report Form The GRDC provides support for Grains Industry Research Scholarships (GRS) to encourage post graduate training in disciplines that contribute to addressing research, development and extension priorities of the GRDC and the Australian grains industry.
- 973.06 kb Grains Industry Undergraduate Honours Scholarship Final Report Form includes form and guidelines
- 959.50 kb Travel Award Final Report Form
- 181.13 kb IP Register Form Updated 3 November 2015