Please note this content has been marked as archived and may be out of date or incomplete. Should you require assistance or need further information please contact GRDC on (02) 6166 4500 and quote the URL for this page.
- Mature plants erect, to 80 cm with square stems branching from the base resulting in a tangled mass; stems with longitudinal ridges.
- Cotyledons do not emerge.
- First leaves a pair of spear shaped leaflets, hairless with pointed apex, 30 mm long.
- Leaves alternate, with 3 to 8 pairs of heart shaped leaflets, short hairs and a sharply pointed apex; stipule small, toothed and may have a purple spot.
- Flowers, 4 to 6 mm long, orange to beige when split, hilum (seed scar) same colour as seed coat. either single or in pairs, pinkish purple or white and pea-like.
- Pods flattened, to 50 mm long and 12 mm wide
- Seeds light to dark brown
Was this page helpful?
To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.