GRDC Farm Business Update (Gunnedah)
- Future technology to improve business management efficiency Hugh Bradlow, Telstra
- Farm labour creating employers of choice Natasha Searle, Rural Directions
- Opportunity for Profit: outcomes of a GRDC project Simon Fritsch, AgriPath
- Building resilience in family farm businesses Pip Job, NSW DPI
- Farm Management ‘Bites’: Interest rates – fix or float?: Farm tax depreciation benefits – the untold story: Andrew Toole & Michael Stout, Robinson Sewell
- Maintaining a healthy mindset to make good decisions Neville Brady, Bunch Consulting
Registration from 9.00 am.
Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.
Cost (in AUD$):
$30 per person $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc.).