GRDC Farm Business Update (Parkes)
Start Date: 09.06.2017
Start Time: 09:30
End Date: 09.06.2017
End Time: 15:00
Venue: Parkes Services Club, 9-17 Short Street, Parkes NSW 2870
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear relevant and timely farm business management information from a variety of industry experts at the GRDC Farm Business Update in Parkes.
Farm Business Updates address a range of local challenges and opportunities for farm businesses in sustaining farm profitability.
- Future technology to improve business management efficiencyHugh Bradlow, Telstra
- Farm labour: creating employers of choiceNatasha Searle, Rural Directions
- Opportunity for Profit: outcomes of a GRDC projectSimon Fritsch, AgriPath
- Building resilience in family farm businessesPip Job, NSW DPI
- Farm Management ‘Bites’: Interest rates – fix or float?: Farm tax depreciation benefits – the untold storyAndrew Toole & Michael Stout, Robinson Sewell
- Maintaining a healthy mindset to make good decisionsNeville Brady, Bunch Consulting
Registration from 9.00 am
Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.
Cost (in AUD$):
Cost (in AUD$): $30 per person $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc.).