GRDC Farm Business Update (Toowoomba)
Start Date: 06.06.2017
Start Time: 09:30
End Date: 06.06.2017
End Time: 15:00
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear relevant and timely farm business management information from a variety of industry experts at the GRDC Farm Business Update in Toowoomba.
Farm Business Updates address a range of local challenges and opportunities for farm businesses in sustaining farm profitability.
- Global farm land transactions
Brian Healey, K & L Gates
- Valuation of agricultural land: a dark art or based on business principles?
Tim Lane, Herron Todd White
- Opportunity for Profit: outcomes of a GRDC project
Simon Fritsch, AgriPath
- Farm Management ‘Bites’: Interest rates – fix or float: Farm tax depreciation benefits – the untold story:
Andrew Toole & Michael Stout, Robinson Sewell
- Local insights: profitable and resilient business on the Darling Downs
Kim Bowman, AgriPath
- Maintaining a healthy mindset to make good decisions
Neville Brady, Bunch Consulting
Registration from 9.00 am
Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.
Cost (in AUD$):
$30 per person $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc.).