GRDC Grains Research Update (Manangatang)
The GRDC Grains Research Update provides a unique forum for growers and advisers to learn from and network with leading industry professionals.
- Herbicide residues in soils - what do we know: Mick Rose, NSW DPI
- Nutrition considerations for the 2017 crop: Rob Norton, IPNI
- Early sown winter wheat varieties - pushing the boundaries: James Hunt, La Trobe University and Kelly Angel, BCG
- Latest research on emerging problem weeds; including sowthistle, statice and brome grass: Gurjeet Gill, University of Adelaide
- Pulses show low rainfall adaptability: Jason Brand, Ag Vic and Michael Moodie, Moodie Agronomy
- Optional after lunch inspection of local research trials with Andrew McMahen, Landmark
Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.
Cost (in AUD$):
$30 per person $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc.) Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.