GRDC Farm Business Update (Launceston)
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear relevant and timely farm business management information from a variety of industry experts at the GRDC Farm Business Update in Launceston. Farm Business Updates address a range of local challenges and opportunities for farm businesses in sustaining farm profitability.
- Key factors influencing the Tasmanian economy: Saul Eslake, Independent Economist
- What can we learn from the 'Top 20%' operators: Jason Lynch, Macquarie Franklin
- Key decisions for asset growth: Phil O'Callaghan, ORM Pty Ltd
- Risk and enterprise mix: Cam Nicholson, Nicon Rural Services
- The pathway to effective generational transfer: Judy Wilkinson, Maro Creek and Wilkinson
- Technology - expensive toys or great management aids: Ian Ware, APA Sound
- Tips for a more productive workforce: Neville Brady, Bunch Consulting
Cost (in AUD$):
$30 per person $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST incl.) Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.