GRDC Grains Research Update (Spalding)
The GRDC Grains Research Updates provide a unique forum for growers and advisers to learn from and network with leading industry professionals.
- Latest on herbicide resistance and emerging problem weeds: Chris Preston, University of Adelaide
- Spray boom technology - improving coverage and managing drift: Peter Cousins, Peter Cousins Consulting
- Living with Russian Wheat Aphid: Greg Baker, SARDI
- Improving the profitability of cropping and livestock integration: Brad Nutt, Murdock University, WA
- Nutrient considerations for 2017: Rob Norton, International Plant Nutrition Institute
Cost (in AUD$):
$30 per person $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc.) Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.