GRDC Farm Business Update (Adelaide)
This Farm Business update will provide current perspectives on a unique blend of strategic and tactical issues. Attendees will engage with leaders in agriculture to network and share information and knowledge on key aspects of farm business management, assisting with improved decision making for positive business outcomes.
- Economic trends and opportunities: Saul Eslake, Independent Economist
- You don't need wings to fly: Sam Bailey, Croppa Creek
- Partnering investor capital with family farms: Ben Craw, PwC
- Building a social media profile to engage with customers and problem solve: Pru Cook, BCG
- Land values, the new paradigm: Jason Oster, Knight Frank
- Learning from the 'Top 20%' operators: Tony Craddock, Rural Directions Pty Ltd
- Influencing attitudes to achieve positive change: Dennis Hoiberg, Lessons Learnt Consulting
- An update on Personal Property Security Register (PPSR) and Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI): Chris Heinjus, Rural Directions Pty Ltd
- The financial and practical implications of using precision ag: Mike Krause, P2P Agri Pty Ltd
Cost (in AUD$):
$150 per person $75 for subsequent people from the same business (GST incl) Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.