South Australian Winter Climate Update Webinar
Looking towards winter 2018, Agriculture Victoria's Seasonal Risk Agronomist, Dale Grey, will update current climatic and soil moisture conditions, and outline the oceanic and atmospheric conditions affecting South Australia.
He will also discuss the current seasonal outlooks and global model outputs for the coming months.
To join the webinar, you will need access to a computer that has a good internet connection, and a headset or built in computer speakers and microphone. You can also watch via computer and phone in (if you can’t access audio on your computer), or you can watch and interact in the webinar via your smartphone or tablet.
The webinar is an online presentation which allows participants to ask questions. It will be recorded to enable viewing at a later time.
What you need to join a climate webinar
- Access to a computer, laptop or mobile device (e.g. a Smartphone or Tablet).
- A stable internet connection (with a minimum speed of 56 kbps for best viewing).
- Audio connection (via computer headset or phone).
3 easy steps to participate
- Register for the webinars that interest you before the RSVP date/s.
- Once registered, an email confirming your selected webinar/s will be sent to you.
- One or two working days prior to each webinar you will receive an email with a unique URL link and step by step instructions on how to log in. This email also provides some handy information for first time webinar users.
Event number: 578 469 901
Event password: Winter
Register for the webinar now to reserve your spot.
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?