Managing dual-purpose grazing cereals in NSW farming systems
Interactive information sessions with key industry speakers followed by a visit to grazing cereal technology trial site.
Topics to be covered:
· Grazing cereal crop types: What fits your farming system best?
· Getting the crop agronomy right to maximise fodder production and grain recovery.
· Grazing management of dual purpose cereals.
· Stock management on grazing cereals.
· Grazing crops: What can we learn from the rest of the world? Stuart Tait, Nuffield Australia Scholar (supported by Meat & Livestock Australia).
· Fodder pasture options: How they compare and fit in the system to lift farm fodder production.
· Maximising dollar returns from fodder crops: What are the costs?
Cost (in AUD$):
Early Bird (in AUD$) Free
Members (in AUD$) Free
Non-members (in AUD$) Free
Adult (in AUD$) Free
Student (in AUD$) Free
Was this page helpful?