GRDC Harvester Forums – Morowa
To support growers in their efforts to reduce harvest losses and improve operations at harvest time Facey Group, with funding from GRDC, are holding a Harvester Forum at Morowa on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
The face-to-face workshop, which will run from 9am – 1:30pm with lunch and refreshments provided, will equip growers and advisors with hands on training in harvester set-up to minimise losses and get more grain in the bin.
Join us for an interactive event and learn about:
- Understanding the impact of harvest loss, how to measure it and how to change your harvester to reduce losses
- HWSC latest information, how to set-up for effective HWSC using Mills systems (iHSD, Seed Terminator, Redekop SCU) Chaff Decks and Chaff Lining
- Reducing the risk of harvester fires, improving sample data, quality and calibration, harvest operations, productivity and economics.
- Peter Newman (Planfarm)
- Michael Bailey (Primary Sales)
- Brett Asphar (Seed Terminator)
- Peter Broley (Primary Sales)
- Ben White (Kondinin Group)
Alongside demonstrations by industry representatives and manufacturers.
Was this page helpful?