PREDICTA B Root Disease Risk Management Course - Adelaide
New and experienced agronomists are invited to attend the 2023 PREDICTA®B Root Disease Risk Management course to build or refresh their skills and knowledge on soilborne diseases.
The course also provides accreditation for delivering PREDICTA®B - the DNA-based soil testing service which enables growers to identify the pathogens posing greatest risk to their farm.
The course will cover:
- The main soilborne diseases for the region eg. Rhizoctonia and crown rot
- Interpreting and understanding PREDICTA®B results
- Using PREDICTA®B to make better informed variety, rotation and paddock management decisions
- Yield loss risk categories for established tests and population density categories for new tests
- Management strategies
- Soil sampling strategies
- Rhizobia (rNod) testing and sampling.
Registration is required.
Cost (in AUD$):
$495.00 inc GST
Was this page helpful?