TEKLAB Grains Startup Program Info Session #2
Are you an entrepreneur with a passion for agriculture and technology? Do you have an early stage startup or a tech concept that can address challenges in the grains sector? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Introducing the TEKLAB grains program, where you can learn from industry experts, receive personalised business coaching, and accelerate the development of your agtech startup.
There are many areas in the grains sector that could be made more efficient, sustainable and productive. Some tech applications could include:
- Decision making tools which provide crop yield predictions before planting
- Technologies which provide accurate in-field diagnostics of crop health, performance and threats
- Crop phenology decision-support tools during the growing season
- Weed management technologies to assist growers to move to less dependency on chemicals
- Technologies which measure and monitor in-field water use productivity for cereal/pulse crops
- Technologies which optimise the efficiency of nitrogen use in modern farming systems
This FREE introductory workshop is an opportunity to meet us face-to-face, learn more about the program and what it can offer you, and includes the option for a 1:1 coaching session to explore your agtech solutions further.
Can't wait? Ready to get going now?
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?