2018 PREDICTA® B Root Disease Risk Management Courses - Adelaide
New and experienced agronomists are invited to attend the 2018 PREDICTA® B Root Disease Risk Management Courses, which provide information and technical advice on identifying and managing cereal root diseases.
The one day courses, which are held across the southern, western and northern rainfall zones, also provides accreditation for delivering PREDICTA® B – the DNA-based soil testing service which enables growers to identify the pathogens posing greatest risk to their farm.
Each course will cover:
- The main soilborne diseases for the region including rhizoctonia, crown rot and root lesion nematodes
- Phytophthora root rot and Ascochyta blight in chickpeas (Parkes only)
- Interpreting and understanding PREDICTA®B results * Using PREDICTA®B to make better informed variety, rotation and paddock management decisions
- Yield loss risk categories for established tests and population density categories for new tests
- Management options
- Soilborne diseases in dry times - what you need to know
- Soil sampling strategies
On completion, agronomists will receive:
- An accreditation number to access the PREDICTA® B service
- The Broadacre Soilborne Disease Manual, updates can be downloaded from website
- A FREE PREDICTA® B soil corer suitable to your region
Courses are held as follows:
- ADELAIDE: Thursday 15 November. Waite Campus SARDI Plant Research Centre
- BALLARAT: Monday 19 November. Sovereign Park Motor Inn, Ballarat
- ECHUCA: Tuesday 20 November. Mercure Port of Echuca
- PARKES: Thursday 22 November. Quality Inn Parkes International
- PERTH: Monday 10 December. Technology Park Bentley, WA
Click here to register: http://agcommunicators.com.au/technical-workshops/NOTE: The workshop costs $385.00 exc GST. This covers catering, a hard copy of the soilborne disease manual plus all participants receive a PREDICTA® B soil sampler.
Cost (in AUD$):
$385.00 Exc. GST
Was this page helpful?