GRDC Grains Research Update, online – Strategies for managing feathertop Rhodes grass and ecology and biology of windmill grass
GRDC Grains Research Updates, online bring you the latest grains research straight to your screen. Log in for a selection of the latest farm-ready research and regionally relevant topics.
Webinars start at 9am (AEST) and are free of charge.
Theme: Strategies for managing feathertop Rhodes grass and ecology and biology of windmill grass
- Resistance status (John Broster, CSU)
- Ecology & biology of windmill grass and FTR - what's similar - what's different? (Bhagirath Chauhan, UQ)
- Crop competition as a management tool (Bhagirath Chauhan, UQ)
- Grazing management and impact on FTR (Hanwen Wu, NSW DPI)
- Key management strategies for FTR (Hanwen Wu/Eric Koetz, NSW DPI (Southern NSW) & Richard Daniel (NNSW/Qld)
- Strategy & tactics
- Crop sequence
NSW; QLD 2077
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?