Hands On Precision Agriculture Training Workshops - Griffith
These hands-on workshops will cover:
- Identifying and quantifying variability & constraints
- Introduction to terminology of hardware, software
- Producer case studies (benefits and lessons learnt)
- Where to and how to start managing constraints with PA technologies
- Tips and tricks for data management
- Developing your PA implementation plan
This workshop is suitable for farmers in the early stages of their PA journey, although all are welcome.
Run by Anthony Rudd from I-Ag.
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?