GRDC Growers as Innovators Workshop (Moree)
The Grains Research and Development Centre has paired up with Farmers2Founders (F2F) to deliver Growers as Innovators Workshops.
F2F is a new farmer entrepreneurship program designed to support Australian primary producers to take charge of emerging technologies and new business models. F2F aims to close the gap between the agriculture and tech communities.
Are you a grain grower or primary producer with an idea for a problem to be solved, or an opportunity for a new business? Do you have an idea for a new product, or want to hear other people’s ideas?
Come along to our free workshop if you want to:
- Learn and share ideas for new technologies and new products
- Get support to get started with your idea, or take it to the next level
- Discuss what is and isn’t working in ‘agtech,’ and what you can do about it
- Hear about opportunities to access emerging technologies sooner
- Network with like-minded producers, entrepreneurs and investors.
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?