Herbicide Behaviour Workshop (Swan Hill)
When confronted with a range of weed problems and environmental conditions, the challenge is to optimise the results in the field. Knowing what weeds will be controlled from a herbicide application is the easy bit – it’s on the label.
- Why do herbicides perform or fail in some situations?
- Critical comments on the label. Why do they exist and how were they developed?
- How do adjuvants and water conditioning agents work? What should be used, when and why?
- How does resistance affect different herbicides? What strategies can be used as resistance emerges?
- How do residual herbicides work and what influences their breakdown?
This workshop for grains advisers goes into the science underpinning how herbicides work. Participants will leave with a better understanding of the key factors dictating herbicide performance and what can be done in the paddock to ensure weed control is maximised.
Cost is $165 ($150 + GST) per workshop.
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?