Future Farm Phase 2: Improving farmer confidence in targeted N management through automated sensing and decision support
This Future Farm investment aims to re-examine the way in which soil and crop sensors are used to inform decisions about input management.
The project will target automating the process from data acquisition, through analysis, to the formulation and implementation of decision options. The initial focus is on improving the efficiency and profitability of applied nitrogen (N).
- Project start date:
- Project end date:
- Crop type:
- Wheat, Barley
- Key Investment Target:
10 Apr 2020
On-farm sensors and remote data providing high-tech decision support to Future Farm.
One of Australia’s leading precision agriculture (PA) experts believes there is powerful potential for grain...
- 1599660000000, Future farming: Machine vision for nitrogen assessment in grain crops
- 1581944400000, Practical opportunities to leverage existing on- & off-farm data layers to support decision making
- 1581339600000, Can crop sensors help make nitrogen management decisions?
- 1581339600000, Future farm - towards an improved sensor-based approach to nitrogen management
- 1551099600000, Data sources to help manage variability that won’t break the bank - what's out there?