Date claimer: GRDC northern Updates
Author: Rachel Bowman | Date: 29 Jan 2013
Growers and advisers around northern New South Wales and southern Queensland are being urged to put the following dates in their diaries, for the 2013 Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) Updates series:
- Coonabarabran Adviser Update - 26 & 27 February, Coonabarabran Town Hall
- Gulargambone Grower Update - 25 February at “2828”, 28 Bourbah Street
- Narromine Grower Update - 28 February, Narromine Aero Club
- Goondiwindi Adviser Update - 5 & 6 March, Goondiwindi Community Centre
- Dalby Grower Update - 7 March, Dalby RSL.
GRDC northern panel chairman James Clark said the Updates provide a forum to discuss the latest research on key issues that will affect cropping profitability in the coming season as well as looking at the longer term issues faced by our industry.
“The Updates are all about practical new information on crop disease management, nutrition and agronomy that growers can start using now.
“They’re a chance for growers and advisers to tap into the latest research, liaise with our expert local and international guest speakers and become better informed on ways to boost productivity on farm in a more sustainable manner.”
For further information about the Updates contact John Cameron or Erica McKay on 02 9482 4930 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Full programs and an online registration form are available at www.icanrural.com.au
GRDC Project Code ICN00014