NGA considers local research results
Author: Toni Somes | Date: 05 Apr 2018
The Northern Grower Alliance (NGA) is inviting growers and agronomists from around the northern growing region to a series of local research group meetings this month.
Held twice a year these meetings aim to give growers and advisors the opportunity to hear outcomes and results of projects undertaken in the previous season.
They are also a valuable chance for topics of agronomic research or current concerns to be raised for consideration for future project and trial work.
The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) has invested in a five-year-project that will be overseen by the NGA focusing on the validation and adoption of new agronomic practices in northern NSW and southern QLD.
Details for upcoming Local Research Groups (LRG):
- Liverpool Plains LRG - Gunnedah, Tuesday 10th April from 3pm
- Walgett LRG - Walgett, Wednesday 11th April from 8am
- Moree/Narrabri LRG - Moree, Wednesday 11th April from 3pm
- Mungindi/Balonne LRG - Thallon, Tuesday 17th April from 3pm
- Goondiwindi LRG - Goondiwindi, Wednesday 18th April from 3pm
- Darling Downs LRG - Dalby, Thursday 19th April from 3pm
Cox Inall Communications
0427 878 387
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?