GRDC Vision, Mission and Values
The Grains Research and Development Corporation is a statutory authority established to plan and invest in R&D for the Australian grains industry.
Its primary objective is to support effective competition by Australian grain growers in global grain markets, through enhanced profitability and sustainability.
Its primary business activity is the allocation and management of investment in grains R&D.
Driving innovation for a profitable and environmentally sustainable Australian grains industry.
To invest in innovation for the greatest benefit to its stakeholders. This will be achieved by being a global leader in linking science, technology and commercialisation with industry and community needs.
- Commitment and action in meeting the needs of our stakeholders and exceeding their expectations
- Winning as a team
- Achievement of superior results
- Creativity and innovation
- Openness and trust in dealing with people
- Performance-driven culture
- Ethical behaviour in all our activities