Herbicide Application fact sheet Effective Double Knock Herbicide Applications Northern Region
By using a Double Knock approach in fallow paddocks growers have a reliable technique to control difficult weeds while also assisting in the management of herbicide resistance.
- Double Knock herbicide strategies are critical to reducing weed seed banks.
- If implemented early, the Double Knock technique can delay the development of herbicide resistance.
- Optimal timing between applications is dependent upon the herbicides used and the weeds being targeted.
- Where possible, always target small weeds to ensure reliable performance.
- Attention to herbicide application parameters will improve consistency of results.
Want to link to this publication?
Use www.grdc.com.au/GRDC-FS-DKHerbicide to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
GRDC Project Code ICN00009