Summer fallow spraying
Implications for nozzle selection and spray quality from recent trial results
- Plan to control summer weeds as early as possible.
- Have the machine ready to go.
- Select an appropriate application volume for the product and situation.
- Choose the coarsest spray quality that will provide efficacy with the products selected.
- Monitor and record application details and weather parameters.
Want to link to this publication?
Use https://grdc.com.au/GRDC-FS-SummerFallowSpraying to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
Region North, South, West
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?