Weed ID: The Ute Guide
Weed ID: The Ute Guide app is designed to assist growers in the identification of the most common weeds found in paddocks throughout Australia. Where possible, photos have been provided for each stage of the weed’s lifecycle, from seed and seedling through to mature and flowering plants.
These are categorised by plant type, and results for each can be refined by state and lifecycle, and whether they are native, currently flowering or have a distinctive smell.
The application allows users to search, identify, compare photos of their own paddock weeds to those in the app.
- Northern Australian weeds
- Filter weeds by region
- Predictive search weeds by common and scientific names
- Compare photos of weeds side by side with weed photos in the app
- Refine weed results by lifecycle, whether they are native, currently flowering or have a distinctive smell
- Opt to download content updates in-app to ensure you’re aware of new weeds affecting each region