Ground Cover Issue 105 - Spray Application
GroundCover™ Supplement Issue: Ground Cover supplements
This Ground Cover supplement covers current best-practice guidelines for spray application success. It includes information on nozzle type, droplet size and spray quality, tank mix formulations, adjuvant choice, water quality, weather conditions, sprayer set-up (boom height and speed), self-propelled sprayers and the latest sprayer technology and record-keeping requirements.
- Pesticide regulations: Larger, faster spray rigs present new challenges
- Speed and spray efficacy: Review speed and boom height to improve spray deposition
- Water quality and spray quality: Water quality influences adjuvant choice
- Record management: Maintaining records now a legal requirement
To read this supplement, choose from the following options:
- Click here to download the supplement as a high resolution PDF
- Click here to download the supplement as a low resolution PDF
- Click here to read it as an online magazine; or
- Use the links below to read individual articles.
Was this page helpful?