Ground Cover Issue 122 - Spray application
GroundCover™ Supplement Issue: Ground Cover supplements | 11 Apr 2016
This supplement outlines Spray Application across the GRDC growing regions.
Research in spray applicators and innovation is delivering promising results across Australia’s grain growing areas, with new insight into spray speed and coverage and tank mix, as well as protected sprayers lowering spray that remains in the air. Advise on sprayer set-up and improved spray coverage that minimises spray drift.
- Spraying speed: Increasing speed can reduce coverage
- Drift Management: Spray drift is in operator's hands
- Nozzle outputs: Nozzle outputs respond to nozzle design and tank mix
- Applicator toolbox: The operators' toolbox just got bigger
To read this supplement, choose from the following options:
- Read it as an online magazine
- Use the links below to read individual articles.
Was this page helpful?