growAG is a collaboration between the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) and all of Australia's 15 Research and Development Corporations (RDCs) across agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries. This collaboration includes GRDC.
growAG was announced by the Hon David Littleproud at the 2019 evoke AG conference.
The free platform is a way to showcase Australia’s agri-food innovation system with world leading agri-food research, development and extension (RD&E) projects and to promote commercialisation R&D online.
It allows users to access information and deliver innovative opportunities back to the farm and the food supply chain. growAG also aims to accelerate commercialisation of technologies by:
- providing a transparent way to showcase Australian research and innovation
- providing contact details for key people and organisations within the Australian ecosystem
- creating a digital marketplace for research and development corporations (RDCs), other research organisations and inventors to 'list' R&D investments and commercial opportunities for the purpose of attracting private sector investment both domestically and internationally
- providing a way for international and domestic researchers and companies to connect with research and commercial opportunities in Australia
- reducing duplication in Australian R&D investment
- allowing Australian farmers to see their levy funded research projects from across the RDC network using filters to search across the different commodities.
The growAG platform houses:
- all RDCs current research projects (from 1 July 2018)
- RDC commercial opportunities
- information on experts, organisations and agencies that contribute to the Australian rural R&D system.
Visit growAG to view GRDC’s investment list.
Was this page helpful?