How to apply
We regularly advertise opportunities on the open tenders and other opportunities page. Prospective suppliers are encouraged to subscribe to our 'request for tenders' mailing list to receive updates.
To assist with making our processes efficient, prospective suppliers should:
- read and understand our terms and conditions applicable to the relevant tender process as notified by us
- read and understand the instructions before submitting an application via the Grains Investment Portal
- address all the requirements of the tender including responding to the relevant Minimum Form and Content Requirements, Conditions for Participation, and Evaluation Criteria.
We encourage you to develop an understanding of our:
We contract RD&E investments in a number of ways depending on the nature of the arrangement and have a number of standard contract templates. Learn more about our contract templates.
We have reporting requirements that are standard in our contractual arrangements which are designed to provide growers and other stakeholders with regular updates on insights and research findings that affect the grains industry. Reporting also assists us to ensure RD&E investments are achieving their objectives.
In addition, we have statutory obligations to disclose information on our contracts to government as part of our accountability and transparency requirements.
All reporting is submitted to us using the Grains Investment Portal.
GRDC Brand centre
For investments requiring GRDC branding, please refer to the our brand centre available on the Grains Investment Portal.
You will need to register as a first time user for the Grains Investment Portal. In the portal, you can then navigate to the Brand Centre, via the Templates and Brand Assets tab.
Registering for the Grains Investment Portal
To register as a first-time user for the Grains Investment Portal, please:
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending a confirmation email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and access the GRDC Brand Centre.
For information about registering for the portal, read the Guide: Registering for the Grains Investment Portal.
Was this page helpful?