GRDC has standard milestone reporting requirements in our contractual arrangements which are designed to:
- provide growers and other stakeholders with regular updates on insights and research findings that affect the grains industry
- enable us to ensure research, development and extension (RD&E) investments are achieving their objectives, and
- enable us to comply with statutory obligations to disclose contractual information to government as part of our accountability and transparency requirements.
All reporting to us is done using the Grains Investment Portal. Research partners should ensure that they meet the specific reporting requirements under their relevant contracts.
The resources below are GRDC’s milestone reporting templates and includes information about when to use them and links to download each template.
Annual Results Report
When an Annual Results Report is included as a project milestone, the service provider will need to complete this report.
Final Technical Report
When a Final Technical Report is included as a project milestone, the service provider will need to complete this report.
Statement of Expenditure (Form B)
If a Statement of Expenditure is included as a project milestone, the service provider will need to complete this report to provide an annual financial reconciliation of project funds.
Study Tour Report
When a Study Tour Report is included as a milestone, the study tour recipient will need to complete this report.
Intellectual Property and Project Output (IPPO) Register
In accordance with the terms of the Research Contract the research organisation is responsible for:
- reviewing and updating the IPPO Register to reflect any changes throughout the life of a contract, on average at least once per year, and
- providing a complete and accurate IPPO Register at the end of the contract term to record the Project Outputs that were developed and how those Project Outputs can be used by the parties after the investment has finished.
Was this page helpful?