Pre-season sprayer checks
Published: 4 Aug 2014
Pre-season sprayer checks and calibration tips
- Always start with a clean machine.
- Prepare a spray plan and check sprayer performance against this.
- Check and record controller settings.
- Use the self-test or test speed function to check the machine
for leaks, restrictions and uniform output.
- Check the machine’s output against the spray plan.
- Recheck settings and performance.
Want to link to this fact sheet?
Use www.grdc.com.au/GRDC-FS-PreseasonSprayerChecks to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
Region North, South, West
Region: North; South; West
Was this page helpful?