Inoculating legumes: practice and science
Published: 2 Jun 2023
- inoculation in practice including tips to optimise nodulation and inoculant formulation
- assessing legume nodulation
- rhizobial inoculants including strains and quality control
- rhizobia and the rhizobia-legume symbiotic relationship
- number and nitrogen fixation capacity of rhizobia in soils
- legume nitrogen fixation and legumes in rotation
Plus, it includes detailed fact sheets on all the primary crop and pasture legumes and their inoculation.
Want a hard copy?
We may have printed copies of this publication available for growers, advisers and farming systems groups, for personal use and distribution at GRDC events.
Contact GroundCover Direct on 1800 11 00 44 or email email@example.com to request copies of this publication, where printed copies are available. Publications are free but postage and handling charges may apply.
Was this page helpful?