GRDC Grains Research Update Gilgandra 2016
Gilgandra Grains Research Update proceedings (2.3 Kb PDF)
Wednesday 20th July 2016
Click on the title to read the relevant Update Paper.
- Frost. Jack Christopher (QAAFI)
- How much do high stubble loads effect frost risk in pulses? Andrew Verrell (NSW DPI)
- New developments in canola harvest management. Maurie Street (GOA) & Leigh Jenkins (NSW DPI)
- A new strain of wheat leaf rust. Potential impacts, which varieties and what to look for. Adult plant resistance and rust management decision making. Robert Park (Uni of Sydney PBI, Cobbitty)
- Chickpea and faba bean disease update. Kevin Moore (NSW DPI)
- How much can pulse agronomy affect the amount of nitrogen fixed? Nikki Seymour (DAF Qld)
- Improving nitrogen use efficiency in cropping systems. Graeme Schwenke (NSW DPI)
- Super cool results - achieving great results with silo aeration and silo recirculation systems as an aid to fumigation. Philip Burrill (DAF Qld)
- Investment in on-farm grain storage and the grain supply chain. Andrew Freeth (Nuffield Scholar 2015, Collie NSW)
- Harvest weed seed capture systems in the northern region. Experience with the Harrington Seed Destructor and the Chaff Deck system for weed tramlining. Michael Walsh (University of Sydney)
- Fallow management of grass weeds - button grass and feathertop Rhodes grass. Richard Daniel (NGA)
Was this page helpful?
To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.