Farm business management: farmer health – building emotional resilience
Published: 4 Nov 2013
Emotional resilience is the willingness and capacity to accept that there will be good and bad times ahead, and to understand your reactions to these experiences and have strategies to manage them.
- Accept where you are in life and what life is throwing your way.
- Listen to your inner voice and, if negative, change your 'self-talk'.
- Look for ways to be connected within the community.
- Learn to get comfortable with feelings and be able to express them openly.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Look after your health.
- Resilience can be planned for, developed and practiced.
Link to this publication
Use https://grdc.com.au/GRDC-FS-EmotionalResilience to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
Was this page helpful?