Practical tips for spraying
Published: 4 Aug 2014
Practical tips to reduce spray drift
- Make the most of favourable weather conditions, especially
- Use the coarsest spray quality that will provide efficacy.
- Maintain boom height to achieve double overlap, but no higher.
- Try to minimise your travel speed.
- Utilise unsprayed areas and downwind vegetative buffers.
Want to link to this fact sheet?
Use www.grdc.com.au/GRDC-FS-SprayPracticalTips to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
Region North, South, West
Region: North; South; West
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?