Business Management and Farm Profitability
Key Features Of A Strong Business In The Eastern Grainbelt:
- Low break-even yield at average grain prices
- Able to capitalise on good seasons and prices when these occur
- Conservatively geared to cope with inevitable poor seasons
- High labour and machinery efficiency
- Culture of attention to detail and hard work
- Above average management ability, enabling grower/s to consider all relevant information at a point in time and inherently make the correct decision.
Source: GRDC-funded Planfarm report ‘How to farm profitably in the eastern wheatbelt;.
Download this publication below to read more.
Link to this publication using: https://grdc.com.au/RCSN-KwinanaEast-FarmProfitability
GRDC Project Code CIC00027, PLN00009
Was this page helpful?