2018 Annual report – Southern region Regional Cropping Solutions Network
Published: 12 Apr 2019
This report outlines some of the local research, development and extension (RD&E) priorities identified by the grain grower, adviser and researcher members of the GRDC Regional Cropping Solutions Network (RCSN), operating across the southern grain growing-region of Australia.
In this report
- Executive summary
- Managing grains RD&E
- About the Southern Regional Cropping Solutions Network
- Activities of the RCSN
- Priority issues for the southern region
- Description of priority issues and relevant GRDC investments
Examples of investments that have been driven from RCSN identified priorities
- Southern Pulse Extension Project (BWD1709);
- Using seasonal forecast information and tools to manage risk and increase profitability in the southern region (DAV1803- 010SAX); and
- Development of the ‘Ag Price Guide’ (as part of ORM0004 & SFS00020).
ISBN: 978-1-921779-78-7 (print)
ISBN: 978-1-921779-77-0 (Online)
Was this page helpful?