GRDC Grains Research Update Gulargambone 2017
Monday 27th February 2017
Click on the title to read the relevant Update Paper.
- Variation for early vigour in commercial barley varieties - variation between commercial varieties and what’s possible in the future? Lee Hickey (QAAFI)
- Agronomy drivers to push yield in rain-fed wheat - balancing environment, management, variety and disease. Greg Brooke and Rick Graham (NSW DPI)
- Advances in canola agronomy - how phenology contributes to decision making. Rohan Brill (NSW DPI)
- Chickpea physiology, growth, flowering and podding patterns - Andrew Verrell (NSW DPI)
- Chickpea and faba bean disease update. Kevin Moore (NSW DPI)
- Micro nutrient management - Chris Dowling (Back Paddock Co.)
- Aphids and other little green profit suckers - Melina Miles (DAF Qld)
- Will digital agriculture deliver on the hype?User case studies and new R&D developments - Richard Heath (Aust Farm Inst)
Was this page helpful?
To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.