Foliar applications of spray
Published: 4 Aug 2014
Foliar applications of fungicides and insecticides
- Be aware of withholding periods and other label restrictions before application. Always use label rates.
- Ensure thorough decontamination, particularly if the last spray was a herbicide.
- Ensure correct identification of the pest or disease.
- Know how the selected products work and appropriate timing
- Carefully consider application volume, spray quality and nozzle type to suit the target type and
size and the product label and mode-of-action.
- Utilise automatic rate controller functions where available.
- Monitor conditions carefully before, during and after spraying.
Want to link to this publication?Use www.grdc.com.au/GRDC-FS-FoliarApplications to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
Region National, North, South, West
Region: National; North; South; West
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?