GRDC Grains Research Update – Baradine
Farming systems efficiencies and profit, managing soil constraints, strategies for glyphosate resistant weeds and crown rot and the science behind greenhouse gas footprints in farming - the latest farm-ready information to stay informed and improve profit in 2024 is at the Baradine GRDC Grains Research Update.
- Farming systems profit and risk in wet and dry seasons with a dive into nitrogen and pulse impacts on system risk and profit over time. Jon Baird (NSW DPI)
- The economics and practicalities of dual purpose crops in Central/Northern NSW. David Harbison (DR Agriculture)
- Finding profit in the face of increasing input costs, interest and land value and the value of water use efficiency as a benchmark tool. Simon Fritsch (Agripath)
- Soil constraints - an update on the economic response of long term soil amelioration strategies. Chris Guppy (UNE)
- Resistance management strategies for glyphosate resistant weeds. Chris Preston (Uni of Adelaide)
- Management strategies to reduce losses from fusarium crown rot - performance of Victrato® in wet and dry seasons and management strategies of inoculum load for 2024 and beyond. Steve Simpfendorfer (NSW DPI)
- Grower strategies to manage crown rot - what's important? Tony Single (Tigah Pty Ltd)
- The science behind farm gate greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint. Warwick Badgery (NSW DPI)
(Agenda subject to change)
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?