Herbicide Behaviour Workshop (Wagga Wagga)
A thorough understanding of how herbicides work assists agronomists and growers to maximise herbicide performance. When confronted with a range of weed problems and environmental conditions, the challenge is to optimise the results in the field.
Knowing what weeds will be controlled from a herbicide application is the easy bit – it’s on the label.
More challenging questions include:
- Why do herbicides perform or fail in some situations?
- Critical comments on the label. Why do they exist and how were they developed?
- How do adjuvants and water conditioning agents work? What should be used, when and why?
- How does resistance affect different herbicides? What strategies can be used as resistance emerges?
- How do residual herbicides work and what influences their breakdown?
These small group workshops will run for 1.5-days. Participant numbers are limited to ensure active participation and discussion. Many previous workshops have ‘sold-out’, so registration is essential to secure your place. While the workshop content is targeted to experienced agronomists, interested growers are welcome to register.
Cost is $165 ($150 + GST) per workshop.
Start time day 1, 8:45 am for a 9 am start, finish at 5 pm, day 2, 8:30 am start finish 12:30 pm.
Cost (in AUD$):
Was this page helpful?