GRDC Grains Research Update Condamine 2017
Thursday 9th March 2017
Click on the title to read the relevant Update Paper.
- High crown rot risk and should growers plant barley or wheat in northern NSW and southern Queensland (Steven Simpfendorfer, NSW DPI)
- Crown rot yield loss response curves (Clayton Forknall, DAF Qld)
- Cereal leaf disease update (Lislé Snyman, DAF QLD)
- Seed treatments – Systiva® performance in northern trials (Greg Platz, Lislé Snyman, Ryan Fowler, DAF Qld)
- Evaluation of fungicide management strategies to control spot-form of net blotch in barley (Steven Simpfendorfer and Maurie Street)
- Leaf rust in Compass (Lislé Snyman, Clayton Forknall and Greg Platz, DAF Qld)
- Increased levels of net form of net blotch in Commander and Shepherd (Ryan Fowler and Greg Platz, DAF Qld)
- Loose smut in 2016 (Greg Platz, Lislé Snyman and Ryan Fowler, DAF Qld)
- Scald and other wet season diseases - what did we learn in 2016? (Greg Platz, Lislé Snyman & Ryan Fowler, DAF Qld)
- Yellow leaf spot trials and the economics of spraying (Lislé Snyman, Greg Platz, Clayton Forknall, DAF Qld)
- Chickpea and faba bean disease update. (Kevin Moore, NSW DPI)
- Nitrogen timing and placement (Richard Daniel, NGA)
- Variety specific agronomy package research program (Andrew Erbacher, DAF QLD)
- Soil water, stubble and fallow management(Brendan Burton, NGA)
- Fallow management – managing problem grass weeds and glyphosate resistant sow thistle (Richard Daniel, NGA)
- Weed management in chickpeas - options for harder to manage weeds (Richard Daniel, NGA & Mark Congreve, ICAN)
- Boom setups and use for different types of spray jobs (Bill Gordon, Nufarm)
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?