Vetch Southern Region - GrowNotes™
Published: 1 Feb 2018
Vetch (Vicia spp.) is a winter-growing, multipurpose, annual legume. Vetch is a versatile, high-production, low-input crop used for grazing, forage, green or brown manure, grain for livestock and for seed. Vetch is suited to a wide range of rainfall regions and soil types; and is more tolerant of acid soils than most grain legumes, except for lupin.
- Planning/paddock preparation and seeding
- Growth stages
- In-crop management – pests
- In-crop management – diseases
- In-crop management – weeds
- In-crop management – nutrition
- In-crop management – environmental impacts
- Late-season management
- Post-harvest management
Want to link to this publication?
Use https://grdc.com.au/GN-Vetch-South to ensure your link remains current and up-to-date!
Was this page helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?